About Me

Michelle is a makeup designer based in London, working worldwide, she has a passion for life's beauty and art and wants to help create stunning imagery and legendary films.

Tuesday 29 December 2009

goodbye 2009 hello 2010!!

I have had A couple of blogs before one for my poetry ... another with an old friend (who shall remain nameless) but after a long chat with the Frew today (http://iamfrew.blogspot.com/) he reminded me that I keep meaning to start one of my own :) so here it is .... woop woop I can hear you all cheering now ;p jks

Every time the end of the year looms i start to prepare for the new year ahead/ I always reflect on the year that has passed looking at pictures and doing the "this time last year i was doing" thing!!! (you know you do that)

2009 has been eventful to say the least so the next few blogs will be little photo recaps to remind myself and show others just what i got up to :) xxx enjoy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment