About Me

Michelle is a makeup designer based in London, working worldwide, she has a passion for life's beauty and art and wants to help create stunning imagery and legendary films.

Sunday 7 November 2010

MOBO Awards 2010


Last month it was time for the 2010 MOBO Awards based in liverpool held at the amazing Echo arena.
It is my 3rd year being head of makeup for the show and as always I got to pull in my wonderful team in for a few days of madness......

some of my wonderful team ..........
3 of us headed down early on a six hour road trip to host some workshops and have a lovely night out in the city of culture as they call it ;p
We met up with my dear friend Ben Glean who was the a backstage photographer at the event for a posh dinner out and some Champaign darling at the london carriage works - RECOMMEND highly
http://www.thelondoncarriageworks.co.uk/

Then the rest of my team joined on the 2nd day :)



Always have a blast at the mobos but thats mostly due to the wonderful people I get to work with

attached are a few images from the night and my favorite performance from JLS and the amazing Travie McCoy

No comments:

Post a Comment