About Me

Michelle is a makeup designer based in London, working worldwide, she has a passion for life's beauty and art and wants to help create stunning imagery and legendary films.

Wednesday 9 May 2012

LFW Jean-Pierre Braganza AW12

Our 2nd show at london fashion week was for the quirky and talented Jean-Pierre Braganza.... 
the makeup design for this show changed last min we had agreed on a makeup design consisting of a heavy purple smokey eye a week prior to the show and wile I was in NYC I got a call from the designer saying that the hair design had been agreed and the bold eye just didnt work..... it was too busy...... argh dilema i was in NYC until the day before his show and the only time to redu the makeup test was at midnight after getting off my flight. (never a dull moment) 

So my lovely assistant Benny Hancock and I with total jet lagged made our way to Jean's Studio to redesign the makeup for the show..... 

After a little brain storm we decided to ref the strong colours in Jeans digital print and come up with a 3 tone lip (I do love them) ;p 

A bold purple, burnt orange and a bright yellow in the centre 











No comments:

Post a Comment