About Me

Michelle is a makeup designer based in London, working worldwide, she has a passion for life's beauty and art and wants to help create stunning imagery and legendary films.

Sunday 25 November 2012

Major update -

As some of you mite know due to personal reasons I took a little time out after fashion week and updating my blog has been the last thing on my mind.....  this year has been testing but im happy to say in my time of need my loving family and the creative community really supported me and showed me there love.

It proved to me that I am very blessed and although it can be so tough being a creative I wouldn't want to be anywhere but here rite now.........

I have started working and shooting again and have some wonderful things happening over the next couple of months :)

So I will try and keep you all up to date but i thought i would post a few links and videos to some fashion week stuff, a few new shoots and a couple of music videos I have had the pleasure of working on but just not had the time to plus ;p xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment