About Me

Michelle is a makeup designer based in London, working worldwide, she has a passion for life's beauty and art and wants to help create stunning imagery and legendary films.

Monday 14 January 2013

V&A fashion in motion Fyodor Golan



Back in Dec I was lucky enough to be asked to head the makeup team for the wonderful Fyodor Golan Fashion In Motion show at the V&A. 

The V&A is such a wonderful place and I had recently spent the day there with a good friend of mine you can get so lost in the wonderful archives of the museum and it really is such a stunning building 

The makeup took inspiration from there SS/13 show back SEP recreating the tattooed look plus a new progression of that look using face paint...... 

It was a full on day with a 6AM call time for me as we were filming a backstage video form start to finish of the show, but what an amazing day it was thank you to my wonderful team who I LOVE LOVE LOVE so much I could not do half of what I do without you all. 

1st Assistants: Greg Kara, Alex Chalk, CeeCee Nulty 

AFOM PRO TEAM XxX 

Check out the behind the backstage video from the V&A and the show video below 





No comments:

Post a Comment