About Me

Michelle is a makeup designer based in London, working worldwide, she has a passion for life's beauty and art and wants to help create stunning imagery and legendary films.

Wednesday 10 April 2013

STOP FOUR: Fyodor Golan Moscow Fashion Week AW13

Wow something I never expected to do was go to Russia let alone go there to do makeup for mercedes benz fashion week Moscow. 

The amazing design Duo Fyodor Golan was invited to close Moscow fashion week and the lovely AOFM pro team and I were lucky enough to get to go backstage and do the makeup. 



This was my 5th show with Fyodor Golan each season and each show just keeps get better so I was obv very excited. 

We decided to keep the classic look I designed from the AW13 collection but add a couple of surprises for this special and amazing show. 

Our 1st (some would say extreme) look was 

The Golden Girl
I'm not sure how long you have been following my work but if you go back to AW12 the 1st ever show I done with Fyodor and Golan you will see we painted a girl in green glitter  link -
GREEN GLITTER GODDESS This season we body painted the model gold head to toe :)  We primed the skin with a golden water-based body paint. 

Then a finer gold glitter was placed on top with a mixing medium. 
To finish off the look we placed large particles of glitter over the top and then set it with a fixing spray.




Body Tattoo Print Girl

Next was a look that the team and I had a blast creating :) 

The body Tattooed Girl 

I had tattoo transfers made in the same print as some of Fyodor Golan’s 
garments. The transfers were then placed on to the skin and overlapped to
cover the entire body. Once we had finished placing the transfers, we then
body painted in some of the other finer details including flowers and petals it really was time consuming but as always my wonderful team pulled it together and what a creation it was. BIG THANKS TO INKWEAR.COM for helping me create the wonderful base prints :) 







I can honestly say I shall never forget going to moscow for fashion week what a wonderful time the team and I had and what an honour to be able to work with such talented designers that I not only admire for there work but also for there talent and warm hearts. 
I am truly blessed  :) 

Thought I should also share some photos from backstage and from the trip in Moscow :) enjoy xxx 






No comments:

Post a Comment