About Me

Michelle is a makeup designer based in London, working worldwide, she has a passion for life's beauty and art and wants to help create stunning imagery and legendary films.

Wednesday 10 April 2013

STOP ONE ..... New York fashion week ....


Alas it seems that keeping on top of my blog is even harder the past few months........

2013 has really been amazing I have been lucky enough to work on a few amazing shoots, music videos and movies as well as travel a little as well.....

After a busy mens collections in Jan I was hyped and ready to go with a little less manic but always exciting womens fashion weeks in New York, London and a very last min addition Moscow.

I always love jetting over to NYC it has become my 2nd home for so many reasons I just love all the american MUAs and there positive vibes and love spending time with my NY group of friends who I miss so much when I'm in london, I had not returned since I was caught in the mist of hurricane sandy and did not expect to be welcomed by a crazy ass blizzard. (what is it with me NYC and extreme weather) not to be beaten by a LOT of snow I still managed to go a see a few amazing shows and plan my own shows wile I was in the city.

It was my 3rd season working with AOFM pro, Makeup Forever for NOLCHA fashion week we had 12 amazing designers ranging from very casual brands to high end couture.

This year I wanted to bring a little sparkle to the NYC so we broke out the glitter and a deep cherry lip for the NOLCHA signature look and then brought it back to some classic smoldering eyes and lip combos later in the day, the strong AOFM pro team of 20 worked hard all day doing designer after designer and the results of our hard work showed.....


Please take a look at a few of the images below from NOLCHA and check out www.nolchafashionweek.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment